SmileFast one hour
Fast, affordable, smile transformations
SmileFast is a new cutting-edge cosmetic dentistry approach (using dental composite bonding). It brings together three cosmetic dentistry techniques –orthodontics, ceramic and composite veneers.
The treatment uses a revolutionary stent along with meticulous planning and the latest in 3D planning technology. Now, it is possible for you to enjoy an amazing new smile with the latest composite dental veneers (or teeth bonding) without the invasive procedures, with a short treatment time. And at a reduced cost.
I can’t recommend Keppel Advanced Dentistry highly enough. Having been an extremely nervous patient I no longer dread going to the dentist (or hygienist). From the minute you arrive and are met by Donna’s friendly welcome you are instantly put at ease. Tom just works miracles and I cannot believe the difference in the procedures and equipment used. Keppel Advanced Dentistry are light years ahead of any dentist I have previously experienced. My only regret is that I wasted so many years and thousands of pounds before I found Tom and his amazing team.
Dental Veneers created and fitted in around 60 minutes.
More affordable and less invasive, preserving your original teeth – a beautiful smile without the long wait!
Benefits of SmileFast Dental Veneers at Keppel Dentistry
One Hour Smile Makeover
- Depending on the case, you can have a complete smile makeover in just one hour, with SmileFast dental veneers (dental bonding).
- Custom-designed composite veneer smile makeover for the front six teeth in just one application.
- Uses an innovative stent for completing customised composite smile makeovers without invasive procedures.
- The result is zero downtime, meaning you can go back to your normal activities immediately after the treatment.
- SmileFast composite bonding offers a more affordable cosmetic dentistry solution to conventional porcelain veneers.
- The reduced cost is achieved by simplifying the processes involved, including the elimination of lengthy preliminary steps by dentists.
Conditions that we can improve with SmileFast Dental Composite Bonding
Great alternative to dental bonding to re-build worn teeth.
Small or Spaced Teeth
SmileFast dental veneers can build up small teeth making them more elegant. This eliminates small gaps, reducing the need for dental braces treatments.
SmileFast dental veneers can quickly eliminate or reduce dental stains due to acid erosion.
Colour or Texture Change
If you have pitted teeth or grooves in your teeth, SmileFast dental veneers are an ideal solution to give you the smooth look you are after.
Crowded and Aged Teeth
Crowded teeth can be corrected with SmileFast veneers so no need for dental braces – how amazing is that!
Front Teeth Bonding
The front teeth ‘Cosmetic Zone’ of your smile can be quickly colour and shape corrected, So you can feel just that little bit more confident. Actually you may be jumping with joy!
Meet Cosmetic Dentist, Tom
Brilliant. All the staff help and discuss any fears one might have. New and old staff are some of the nicest people you could ever hope to come across in a dental practice. Every bit of dental work I’ve received from Carl, Tom and Henry is amazing actually life changing. Highly recommended.
Having been an extremely nervous patient I no longer dread going to the dentist (or hygienist). From the minute you arrive and are met by Donna’s friendly welcome you are instantly put at ease. Tom just works miracles and I cannot believe the difference in the procedures and equipment used.
I am not an easy patient but Tom and Alex helped me feel very comfortable through two hours of treatment. I got to watch a comedy on the DVD player above my chair so I was happily distracted during my treatment. The treatments and the crown are comfortable and six months on it feels fantastic.
How does SmileFast ‘Composite Bonding’ work its Magic?
Remember we offer a Free Consultation at our clinic in Sutton.
- Photos and impressions of your teeth and mouth will be taken for imaging purposes.
- After these images are uploaded into the SmileFast portal, the patent-pending SmileFast system is used with cutting-edge 3D planning technology to come up with all available treatment options, on the way to achieving the perfect smile.
- Treatment is scheduled after approval by both patient and dentist and involves using the unique SmileFast stent.
- Individual teeth placement is achieved by using a pre-separating mechanism so that the final and ideal texture and appearance can quickly be transferred, significantly reducing the treatment completion time.
- Now, it is possible to have a custom-made composite smile makeover in just one hour!