Invisalign in Sutton - Surrey Clear Dental Aligners
Invisalign Aligners - Teeth Straightening in Sutton Surrey
Invisalign aligners are clear and barely visible dental aligners to comfortably and quickly straighten teeth. No metal brackets or wires involved!
The Invisalign system uses multiple sets of aligners worn for around 3 weeks each, after which you move to the next set of Invisalign aligners.
The number of Invisalign aligners will depend on the individual patient and your orthodontic problem. The Invisalign aligners are generally fairly comfortable but there may be some discomfort or mild pain when a new Invisalign aligner is placed as it exerts pressure on the teeth during the teeth straightening process. Unlike traditional metal orthodontic braces, there are no brackets to come off or wires to break and poke into the gum.
What can Invisalign treat?
- Gap Teeth
- Crowded Teeth
At Keppel Dentistry we will consider all these factors when choosing between this system and more traditional systems for dental braces.
- Adult Teeth Straightening: Invisalign aligners are primarily for adults and not for children who are expecting their adult teeth to grown in.
- Not all patients are Invisalign candidates. It is important to stress that the Invisalign aligners must be worn as consistently as possible.
- Since they are removable, Invisalign fits in with your lifestyle – take them off when you like.
- The removable nature of Invisalign makes it easier to maintain good oral hygiene.
- They are also more comfortable and safer for active lifestyles than traditional braces.
- By combining science, biomechanics, software technology and insights from treating over 2.5 million patients, Invisalign continues to provide doctors with a more comfortable and aesthetically appealing treatment choice for straightening teeth.