2 Hour Dental Veneers Now in Surrey!
Welcome to New Smiles of the Future. Are you looking for a cosmetic smile transformation that’s affordable, quick, and non-invasive?
SmileFast is a new cutting-edge cosmetic dentistry approach (using dental composite bonding) – It brings together three cosmetic dentistry techniques – orthodontics, ceramic and composite veneers
The treatment uses a revolutionary stent along with meticulous planning and the latest in 3D planning technology. Now, it is possible for you to enjoy an amazing new smile with the latest Composite Dental Veneers (or Teeth Bonding) without the invasive procedures, with a short treatment time – and at a reduced cost.
Benefits of SmileFast Dental Veneers at Keppel Advanced Dentistry in Sutton-Surrey
1.Two Hour Smile Makeover
- Depending on the case, you can have a complete smile makeover in just 2-hours, with SmileFast dental veneers (dental bonding)
- Custom-designed composite veneer smile makeover for the front 6 teeth in just one application
- Uses an innovative stent for completing customised composite smile makeovers without invasive procedures
- The result is zero downtime, meaning you can go back to your normal activities immediately after the treatment
- SmileFast composite bonding offers a more affordable cosmetic dentistry solution to conventional porcelain veneers
- The reduced cost is achieved by simplifying the processes involved, including the elimination of lengthy preliminary steps by dentists
Conditions that We Can Improve with SmileFast Dental-Composite Bonding.
😍Let’s Get You Smiling More😊
Great alternative to dental bonding to rebuild worn teeth
Colour or Texture Change
If you have pitted teeth or grooves in your teeth, SmileFast Dental Veneers is an ideal solution to give you the smooth look you are after
Crowded and Aged Teeth
Crowded teeth can be corrected with SmileFast Veneers – no need for dental braces – how amazing is that!
The front teeth ‘Cosmetic Zone’ of your smile can be quickly colour and shape corrected, So you can feel just that little bit more confident – Actually you may be jumping with joy!
How Does SmileFast ‘Composite Bonding’ Work its Magic?
Remember we offer a Free Consultation at our Clinic in Sutton, Surrey
- Photos and impressions of your teeth and mouth will be taken for imaging purposes.
- After these images are uploaded into the SmileFast portal, the patent-pending SmileFast system is used with cutting-edge 3D planning technology to come up with all available treatment options, on the way to achieving the perfect smile.
- Treatment is scheduled after approval by both patient and dentist and involves using the unique SmileFast stent.
- Individual teeth placement is achieved by using a pre-separating mechanism so that the final and ideal texture & appearance can quickly be transferred – significantly reducing the treatment completion time.
- Now, it is possible to have a custom-made composite smile makeover in just 2 hour’s time!
SmileFast is the one-stop solution to achieving the smile of your dreams! Book a Free Consultation at Keppel Advanced Dentistry in Sutton, Surrey.
CALL US NOW ON 020 8642 0355
Starting your Smile-makeover Journey with SmileFast ‘Teeth Bonding’ in Sutton Surrey (South London)
See What Your Teeth Will Look Like Before the Final Composite-bonded Veneers are Made! with ‘TrialSmile’
- The dentist / team will take photos of your teeth and mouth
- These images will then be sent to SmileFast, where the smile design and treatment option outlines will be crafted by using the SmileFast system (patent pending) and revolutionary 3D planning technology
- Both the dentist and the patient will need to approve the design and treatment option involved
- Materials for the smile improvement will be sent directly to the dentist
Smile-Fast Real Life Placement – Cosmetic Dental Bonding
Join the Smile-Design Revolution and Get Your Smile back! Revolutionary SmileFast 2-hour Dental Veneers in Surrey. Less Cost, Less Invasive, Less Time. Book Your Free Consultation Today
BA BDENTSC (Dublin)
GDC No: 68586
I have been working as a cosmetic and restorative dentist at Keppel Dentistry in Sutton, Surrey, UK for nearly 20 years as well as Harley Street in Central London. I help you to have a smile that not only looks great, but that functions perfectly as well, ensuring that you look and feel your best.
My philosophy of ‘form follows function’ means that how you chew is as important as how you smile. I find the field of jaw and tooth function fascinating. Restoring a smile is greatly satisfying to me, for a patient to be able to eat a steak again with comfort is equally important.
My team and I do not rush, if you are nervous or anxious we help you relax. We make you feel valued and genuinely cared for. Ultimately, many of our patients get the new-found confidence and fabulous feeling of wellbeing that a fantastic, natural-looking smile provides.
Dr Tom Keppel continues his professional development by attending courses in the UK and worldwide.
DDS (Shahid Beheshti)
GDC No: 204332
Amir is a qualified dentist from Tehran, Iran with over 10 years of experience in this discipline. He taught dental students at Newcastle Dental School between 2009 and 2011. This involved giving seminars, clinical demonstrations and supervision of patient treatments.
In 2011, Amir joined a prestigious dental practice in central London. He keeps up to date with dental journals and new technical methods that come out including Cerec (single visit crowns), Six Month Smiles and Clear Braces.
Amir has worked with leaders in the dental industry, and therefore he provides his clients with the best treatments available.
He gives clients options and as much information as possible in order to help them make the best decisions. Ultimately he aims to leave his patients with a healthy, happy and confident smile.